AMMTECH can provide Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Helpdesk support for your company or contract.
- Level 1 support – Filters Help Desk calls and provides basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation to Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- Level 2 support –handles break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair.
- Level 3 support – Troubleshooting, configuration, database administration, and repair for server, network, infrastructure, Data Center, email, file shares, and other infrastructure issues
Ammons Technology Associates will offer a full-range of IT Support to include the following:
- Hardware connectivity - Installation of necessary cabling and connectors for example Fiberoptics and ethernet
- Cybersecurity - strategies for individual computers and networks of computers to protect against unauthorized access or attack
- System Analysis and Architecture Development – monitoring the effective and efficient use of a IT system through mathematical means including designing or redesigning the architecture
- Basic Classes – computer training provided for novice computer users and to apply/enforce a company’s IT policies
- Management Classes – training for managers to assist managing projects using IT methods
- Advanced or Specialty classes – Advanced classes for higher-end users or specific IT classes as deemed from client
Our Message to You
Ammons Technology Associates, LLC (AMMTECH) is ready and willing to help your organization move forward in the area of technology training, IT support, help desk support, cyber security ,and systems analysis and architecture. While business tends to be logical and methodological, according to Forbes, technology moves exponentially. While it is impossible in the digital age to conduct business without technology, the only truly valuable asset is the human is the human spirit. AMMTECH supports the technology and the users who utilizes and interprets the data1. AMMTECH – our most important project is yours.
Satell, G. (2013). 4 Ways in Which Technology is Transforming Business. Forbes. (2014-04-02)